May 25, 2009

full-blown fascist colony, there is a basis


@ 28th min) I want to take a moment here to thank everybody who listens to my show. You're always welcomed to turn this radio on in the morning and listen, and tell your friends, tell your relatives, tell everyone to catch the Investigative Journal at 9 AM Central, Monday through Friday. It may just give you an impetus to look into things that you normally don't, and that's why I do this show. And also listen to Tom Freiss' show right after mine that's called The Inquisition Update. I love the way he's titled this show because that's what we're under here in this country. And we explain it, I believe, quite well, better than any radio station on this planet. And those other people that do the same thing like Eric Phelps. Nicklas Arthur comes on in the morning and talks about the Bible and things that are very important – I've learned so much from his show. So please, please, don't forget Liberty Radio! Donate to his cause! He spends many many hours, that's Nicklas, the owner of this station, trying to bring this message. It's not an easy one. It's probably the most difficult one in this country to bring, but hopefully people will listen.

Now, there's gonna be a change a little bit in my show, not the time of me being on, but just the way I feel about the people I bring on my show. If you go back to my old shows, you'll see that I covered a wide range of topics. Everything from Chemtrails to 9/11, you name it, I tried to cover it and bring people on. Then as I began to horn in on the problem with the Vatican, I concentrated for years on this subject and said I would never stop. I never will. But it's time to bring people on again. It's time again to go back and bring these people on. Some of the people that I had in the past, that talked about Chemtrails, some of the people that didn't quite make the connection between the Vatican and what we're doing. But it's all involved. The Vatican is behind most of the things we talk about here, if not all. 9/11, the Chemtrails, the stuff in your food, the FDA. And there are so many people that I've brought on, that understood it, many they didn't. Many that I brought on were also agents of the Vatican. I learned that the hard way. But it was a learning process, and I'm not afraid to bring them on again. Because this time, maybe I know a little bit more. And through what I've learned to the people on this show that were really enlighten me through the word of God, I can bring it on if they can not mention it, this connection, I will. And perhaps together we can again expose the Vatican for what they really are: a bunch of criminals who are hiding behind and using the word of God to lie to people. They have many shills, they have shills all over – I can name a hundred right now. But guess who their main one is. It's Jesus Christ. And that's what makes them the Abomination of the Earth, the whore that rides, you know who they are, and we try to expose that here. So in the weeks that come, it will take a little while to find some of these people that I used to interview. It may takes some time to get more people on, talk about other issues, but I plan to do that, it's time again.

And I feel inspired to do that because there are so many problems, and I believe now, some of the things that I didn't say then, when I had people on, oh like Ray McGovern if he has the guts to come on my show again. Cause he was trained by a Jesuit, and he said that he was trying to get to the truth about the – remember – the weapons of mass destruction. Well, let's ask Mr. McGovern next time what his allegiance is to Georgetown, what his allegiance is, and what his church is all about. He told me, he was a minister or something up there on some new church in Washington. Let's find out because back then I was courteous enough not so say anything. But I feel obligated now to talk about it. And perhaps we can understand even more. So I wanna take this opportunity and maybe take that step into the unknown with some of these people who whether I know they are Jesuit agents, or whether I don't, but somehow seem to forget about this subject, and bring them back on and see what they have to say now. And I just wondered if you thought that would be interesting. If you're listening and you have any comments about what I just said, you can email me at (gregbeacon)AT(gmail)DOT(com) and I'll respond, or you can call me at 559-781-3883, and we can talk about this. And another thing I want to talk about is, you know, Tony Alamo sits in the jail, and the Alamo ministry sits in the jail but I see very little support in the patriot community for him save this show and a couple of others like Tom Freiss' show. Why? It's a good question. Maybe we can get to the bottom of that by simply asking people. And I will say it too: I made a mistake during a number of years in my early broadcasts by trying to be too politically correct but not asking the tough questions, by basically giving the guest the benefit of the doubt, but I don't want to do that any longer. So I'm gonna make it perfectly clear to many of the people that were on my show in the past and the new people I look for, that are dealing with these subjects of 9/11, Waco, all the ... I want to make it clear to them when they come on that I'm gonna deal with this issue, and you want to talk about it. And if they don't, I'll tell you why they didn't come on the show, and then you can email them. But I don't think we need to hide any longer, I don't think we need to be politically correct about these issues any longer. I think it's time, at least in my mind, to open this show up a little bit more again. I like I used to. But to do it with a little bit more of wisdom that I didn't have before. And hopefully, hopefully it will open the minds and hearts of more people. I know some people are at a point in their life, they can't listen to this, and they turned me off for this reason. I don't want to turn these people away any longer, I feel an obligation to speak with them. And so perhaps I can speak with them through topics of their interest and show them the connection between the perpetrators that we talk about today and even what's going on in your sky, even in the food we eat. There is a basis for this. [...]

@ 36 th min) You know what he said? He said, "to all my critics (including me), when you do as much good works as I've done to help my fellow man, then you, you know, are the ones that need to be criticized. So what was he doing? I brought it out in my show: he was relating salvation to works which is exactly what the Jesuits do when in fact it has nothing to do with that. Salvation has to do with grace, and has to do with the word of God. Has nothing to do with the supposed good that Mr. Horowitz said he's doing, that his detractors aren't doing, and evaluating us on those terms, which is exactly how you were valuated when you were a young Catholic. But never is there a mention in the Bible, never is there a mention of these secret societies, never is there a mention of the corruption within the Vatican, the corruption within these groups like the Knights of Hospitaller and the Knights of Malta – they're all one and the same when you do your research. So again, maybe we should have Dr. Horowitz on to explain it, he has the guts. Maybe we should have Alex Jones on again and explain what he does, but he won't come on. He hides behind his own show and lies to you. Maybe we should have all these people on again. Let me know what you think! I thought it was a waste of time but maybe it isn't, because there is a time and a place for everything. And it's about time that we alert people who first come to the internet of what these people are all about and what we've learned about it. Maybe I do feel an obligation because of my personal experience with those organizations finding out the hard way exactly what they're all about. So we'll get to this in later shows. Let me know how you think about that! And I will continue. So, I was in the middle of a very important conversation ...

Me) Allright. That was great! I could give you some names.
My three favorites for investigative interviews were Richard Grove, Eric Shine (more recently – sometime someone ought to put him straight on the plain fact that aristocrat families would be nothing without their quasi-godlike status for which always others were in charge: the champions of interpretation secretly as well as openly ruling over the mysteries in the world, the priesthood), and of course, I'm still interested in a personal commentary by Walter Burien on the today's long-planned global financial crisis.

Steven Hairfield would be magnificient! Theologian David Ray Griffin was certainly interesting, and, I think, also doable without much preparation. Not so with Mr. Tarpley "No one can out-talk" him. Well, Eric could, couldn't he. Maybe I had some good first beginnings about Webster, our famous conspiracy master and immense gatekeeper never considering the church, but that's an operation of its own for a couple of months that come. Both Griffin and Tarpley have already been given interviews or lectures along with William Engdahl and others as invited guests at a Swiss online diarist who I call the "Alpin Alex Jones", Mr. Sound & Smoke ("all hollow words").
Alex Jones doesn't make any structural demands at all. Like I said, he's just a big instantaneous water heater, a loud and lying cheap-Jack for every sort of conspiracy stuff. He never wanted to achieve a piece of coherent information, not to speak of efforts for systematic descriptions. I don't even know how to take him seriously anymore! Somehow he squelches everything together, digests it, and what remains then is ... I rather won't say it. 7 years after 9/11, he still speaks of "those Jesuits" if they were totally unreal gestalts who simply don't make it to arouse his interest.

Do you remember Brian David Andersen?
("On May 14, 2008, an historic and pivotal event took place")

He was a very precise conversational partner with deep insights:
@ 17th min – Greg) "This war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to Popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. [...] I pity the priests, the bishops and the monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war. The later the more terrible will the retribution be. I conceal what I know, on that subject, from the knowledge of the nation. For if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would, at once, take a tenfold more savage and bloody character, it would become merciless as all religious wars are. It would become a war of extermination on both sides.
The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor Morse has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free."

@ 44 th min – Greg) Now take for example Ray McGovern. He ist Fordham trained, Jesuit trained, CIA analyst. He runs an ecumenical church in Washington DC that's supposedly unifying all religions together which tells me there, that's the Jesuit idea to get everybody secretly under the control of the pope, and then at times he blames the Jewish lobby for our problems. Outspoken critic of Bush and Cheney but will not people word out about the Vatican! So that tells me, there is a problem. […] And also the Point B: Can it be possible, a man of this education doesn't know? I find that hard to believe.

@ 48th min – Brian) Don't go into the polarities because that's exactly where they want you. […] When you are not going into the polarity, you're not in their plan.

@ 52th min – Greg) Here is the point: if we openly talk about this, if we ask the right questions to guys like Tarpley … Ask him, why he doesn't emphasize the Vatican-led New World Order!
Brian) That's exactly what I saw on Deagle's Show today. I mean, here is a guy who is higly connected through his education, and he makes this blatant statement on the Deagle Show, he said: "oh … there is no … oh … central … conspiracy, this is all just fragmented, types of monster fighting on another."
Why must Blair became a Roman Catholic, and why is he now running for European president? Why is the EU in its documents saying that it's Catholic dominated?

@ 55th min – Brian) As soon you start talking about The Facts & The Evidence, they shut you down. Or just totally ignore. "No message is more important and critical than the exposure of the Jesuits and the Vatican as the originators and architects of the New World Order. The Jesuits and the Vatican desire to put all humans under a police state while forcing you, me and everyone else to worship the Pope."

Me again) Therefore I think, the legendary David J. Smith has deserved an appearance as investigator on The Beacon, and so has perhaps Naomi Wolf. Among other things, she did a conversation with Viet Dinh in person directly at Georgetown University, which even has been shown on Youtube for a while. Her Clinton background could possibly become an exciting subject for deeper exploration. Furthermore, I would find dialogues with men like Jean Ziegler or Richard Rohr very useful.

From his book @ p. 25) "Purpose of the spiritual exercises is to find ways into Christian freedom. This will be enabled by a figural relationship to Jesus in which we are capable of hearing Christ's calling and becoming ready to go into his commission. The enneagram is an allied and, in some respect, even more precise tool to achieve this objective. That's one of the reasons why a row of Masters of Spiritual Exercises has begun to also employ the enneagram besides the traditional Ignatian exercises. [...]
Christus represents God and thereby the essence of the world, the true being. At the same time, however, he was a real human being who has abided the conditions of the existence with its threats, temptations and abysms: 'For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities, but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.' (Hebrews 4: 15) Hereafter, when we speak of the enneagram as the icon of Christ's face, we are interpreting it as 'the face of God', and likewise as 'the face of the (true) human being'."

Hiram said it: "They utilize anything & everybody to bring their means to an end."

In one of your broadcasts in January or February, you made the offer to high-ranking Catholics to come on the show – exactly what's been needed! But above all, we need one or a few fair researchers who are strongly convinced of the "Jewish World Conspiracy" and ready to honestly debate the main issues in public. I believe, that's the most important thing anyway, right now. And, you know, "there is a basis for this".

0 comments: